Posts tagged 'events'
Time flies so swiftly. We were just college freshmen back then and barely knew each other. Till we get to know each other and treat everyone as friends…
2 school years have passed; some shifted to other courses, transferred schools, and belongs to other sections now but the bond is still there. As if we’ve still been together always. And now as we head on to our last year in College, we decided to have an outing. It was a fun filled day though some weren’t able to come (even if we announced it weeks earlier). So I guess, there will be a BSN Uno-Uno Outing Part 2.
Heavy photo post under the cut.
- Woke up at 6 am and ate breakfast with Mama.
- Since I sleep late that night, I want to sleep again but Mom called and asked me to bring her phone and some money [for Tita Mercy and Great Grandma] to her work.
- Few hours later, they [Tita Mercy, Tito Mike, Jacinth, Grandma, Great Grandma] arrived.
- We ate in Jollibee, Tita Mercy’s treat!
- Went to the hospital and waited for the ophthalmologist for 4 HOURS!
- Bad news: Great grandma may have Sebaceous gland CA :( She needs to go for a CT scan and Biopsy :|
- Received gifts! Wee :D
- Ate Sweet and Sour Pork [my favorite] for for dinner *nom nom*
Yeah, no extravagant celebrations :)
Ohai! I’m still alive! I seldom post this week because I have a toxic schedule (For Monday to Wednesday, I have a 3-11 duty and a 7:30 class on Thursday to Saturday.) Plus, I’m really upset on our Research Class.
Anyway, we had a blast last night at Krisca’s debut.
We’re seated in table number 4.
Since, we came early. We kill time through taking pictures.
A closer look.
Edielyn, Rod, Diane
Mark, Allen, Diane, Edielyn, Rod
Jelord, Diane, Edielyn, Dan, Allen, Maridel
The only photo I have with Eury (</3) Di man lang inayos ni Rod ang pagpicture.
Diane, Joco, Edielyn
Diane, Dan, Edielyn
Jelord’s most awaited part of the program- DINNER!
Our Cupcakes. I gave it to Jelord and Ronald, though.
Jelord, Ronald and Me
During the 18th Candle chuva, Edielyn, Me and Hannie.
Stolen shots by Jeric
One of my ultimate wish is to have my hair curled for hours because whenever they curl my hair, it won’t last that long. Blame my straight hair. I’m happy it happened last night. Heehee.
Went home at around 12mn. Tired but super fun!
I almost forgot :)
I’m happy I was able to keep this blog for two years now.